- I am working on an itty bitty office makeover that involves a custom yellow velvet sofa + this stunning peel and stick floralcoloray wallpaper. Sooooo perfect for renters, or in my case- corporate office employees.
- All about that beauty shit. I love the look of long lashes. I think sometimes people with fake lashes can look a bit ratchet haha to be honest. But SOMETIMES you’ll bump into a girl that has super fab lash extensions that look so natural and lovely. In the past few years my lashes have been growing like crazy. Maybe it’s because my diet is much more healthy than past years- or maybe it’s from all the margaritas.. regardless- I have a pretty good base and I recently found out about this wild new thing (probably just new to me) called a lash lift and tint. Basically, it’s a process where your eyelashes are “permed” for lack of a better word, and tinted darker. AKA. No more mascara. If you guys can’t tell, I am literally trying to make it so that all I have to do is brush my teeth in the morning before work because, sleep. (Learn more about my microbladed eyebrows here). BEAUTY. Anyways- I am going tonight, wish me luck.
- Formerly Jilly’s stripclub (cool), Toronto is coming out with a new hotel and I am into it. The Broadview will feature a stunning rooftop patio + a casual and slick interior a La Drake (via BlogTO).
- I stumbled upon copper gutters on Pinterest and I don’t think I can ever look back. I will never look at an aluminum gutter the same way again. Studio McGee.~* Prayer Hands.*~
- I mmmayyyyyybbbee appeared for a millisecond on HGTV Canada’s Home to Win on Sunday evening.
(Laughing because my Dad had to sit through an entire episode waiting for me ;)!) Did you know that you can actually WIN this insanely crazy amazing incredible house that these HGTV celebs are renovating? Yep. This week you can also win a Temperpedic Sleep System. (If you didn’t know- Leon’s is actually the title sponsor of Home to Win and almost all of the furniture you see revealed is from Leon’s! We share weekly roundups on the blog in case you want to get your paws on any of the goods!)
- These plant stands via Becki Owens.
- & Lastly- Porter Airlines launched a blog! And I wrote a post! Read all about my trip to Parc Omega here. And if you’re wondering where to stay while you’re there- girl- I got chu. Hotel William Gray all the way. (Which also just so happens to be included in the Porter Escapes packages!)